The American Cancer Society Fundraiser

For one of my classes we are coming up with ideas for raising money to help the American Cancer society.We split up into groups and came up with ideas. We have many ideas but we can not pick one. I think we may be doing all of them. Some of our ideas are Friday Fun For Cancer which is were one night we will be babysitting kids with a free will donation, another one actually two groups had this idea is that we do a tree of hope and that is were we hang up a tree trunk and make leaves out of cut out hands on construction paper and then people put names of people that have cancer and are fighting it and then you put the hands on the tree trunk. Our last idea is to put buckets in the school each class has to  put money in the bucket and at the end of the week who ever has the most money there names get drawn  and then they get to pie a teacher. please comment and tell what idea you like best.

2 thoughts on “The American Cancer Society Fundraiser

1. Hello again Chandler,

It is Adrienne Babb from Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama again. I think that your group has come up with many wonderful ideas for raising money. I’m sure the community would really appreciate and support the babysitting idea but as a student myself, I would prefer to pie a teacher! Do them all if you are able. Once again I want to tell you how impressed at how well your blog is put together and I am also impressed by the content of your blog. It is a great thing that your class is doing by bringing awareness to the American Cancer Society. You can visit my blog or email me with any questions or suggestions at: adriennebabb@gmail.com or http://babbadrienneedm310.blogspot.com/

2. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » ACS Relay Recess